SmallIslandGirl

just a chick from Trinidad writing about her life on a small island but with big dreams all the same.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Vision

Vision sets you free from the limitations of what the eyes can see and allows you to enter into the liberty of what the heart can feel. It is Vision that makes the unseen visible and the unknown possible.

Vision also makes suffering and disappointment bearable. Vision generates hope in the midst of despair and provides endurance in tribulation. Vision inspires the depressed and motivates the discouraged.


A friend lent me this book today and I got those quotes just from the Preface its called The Principles and Power of Vision by Dr. Myles Munroe I haven't been able to put it down since.

I so believe that there are people in your life who are there to set you in the right direction sometimes, one day its a girlfriend telling me to write down my dreams for myself and today another friend gave me this book and told me I HAD to read it he got it as a birthday gift from his mom and I felt so good knowing that he is willing to lend me his book. I feel lucky today to have good people in my life who just wants to see me do good.