SmallIslandGirl

just a chick from Trinidad writing about her life on a small island but with big dreams all the same.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Still here.........................

I am still here just burned out. Right after Carnival I started getting these pains in my chest where I felt like I was getting a heart attack and had real low energy and couldn't concentrate to do simple tasks I was so worried I finally got around to seeing my doctor about it he say its anxiety and that I am trying to do to much he even suggested that I should pick between school or work that I can't do both but my reality is that I can't afford to quit my job I need it to pay the bills and I need to continue my education to get a better job so I am kinda stuck.

I am trying non medication ways of coping I took some time off from school and just stayed in bed and watched tv and chilled and I am getting help from a concellor to cope with the other issues that I have been putting to the back of my mind for too long I have finally realised that somethings you do need help with and my usual method of writing in my diary or waiting for it to pass just not cutting it this time around.

Today is the first day in weeks that I feel a bit better the one good thing is I finally got to see the story of Malcolm X 3 and 1/2 hours long movie and I finally got to see Office Space my husband's favorite movie I watched it about three times I get it it is really funny.

Oh and you know what my new favorite thing to do is? calling radio stations to win prizes try it its a lot of fun especially when they put you to talk on the air live. I won a ticket to see Jeffery Osborne in Concert on the 30th isn't that the coolest? since I am miss I never won anything in my life so that was great.

Oh and for those of you who remember last year I blogged about going to the Tobago Jazz festival here , here and here, well rumour had it that Elton John and Celine Dion were going to perform so we had no plans of going this year but guess what? the line up is much better than expected Sting, Pattie Labelle, Vanessa Williams, P.Diddy,Natalie Cole ,Johnny Gill its next month April 21st-23rd so now we are seriously thinking about going to this last year was great and my husband and I both love Sting.

What else..............Oh my son's fish died and we were trying to decide what other pet to get him and last week we came home and found a young Parrot in the backyard and he walked into the house as if he lived here for ages and wouldn't leave so we started feeding him and now we have a new member in the family he can already imitated our laughter and whistles a neighbour lent us a huge cage for him and now my son has a new pet he is so tame we let him walk around the house and he has a great personallity we are not allowed to have pets here one of the benefits of condo living but so far non of the neighbours have complained he only makes a lot of noise if my son puts the tv on too loud and I love him for complaining because I am the same way don't like the tv on too loud either. My son has named him Rocky.


7 Comments:

Blogger Stunner said...

Good to hear from you!
Chest pains! Anxiety! You need to take it easy. Work an school is really ruff, I too have to cope with that, can't wait to finish and go get a better job. I'm glad you decide to get a little R&R, it helps a lot!

3:24 AM  
Blogger Mad Bull said...

I wanna get a dog. Its great to hear from you. Relax and take it easy, we doh wanna hear bout no heart trouble business!

9:28 AM  
Blogger CoolDestiny said...

Anxiety can be a bitch. Taking a break every now and then with the help of the counsellor should to the trick!

I want a pet ... I want a dolphin ... don't know when that will ever become a reality. Hey Rocky!!

9:17 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

christian louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, true religion, coach outlet, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, nike outlet, polo ralph lauren, ray ban outlet, nike free, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton handbags, louis vuitton, cheap oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, chanel handbags, tiffany and co jewelry, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, oakley vault, prada outlet, michael kors outlet online, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, coach outlet store online, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet online, nike air max, michael kors handbags, longchamp outlet online, kate spade outlet online, burberry outlet online, longchamp handbags, kate spade outlet, jordan shoes, red bottom shoes, longchamp outlet, tory burch outlet online, coach outlet, louis vuitton outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, tiffany jewelry

11:14 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, vans pas cher, lululemon, lacoste pas cher, nike air max, air max, abercrombie and fitch, timberland, nike free pas cher, sac michael kors, louis vuitton uk, north face, new balance pas cher, barbour, north face pas cher, tn pas cher, nike roshe run, burberry pas cher, hollister, ray ban pas cher, nike air force, true religion outlet, ralph lauren, mulberry, nike air max, oakley pas cher, nike free, longchamp, chaussure louboutin, nike roshe, michael kors canada, air max pas cher, true religion jeans, sac louis vuitton, longchamp pas cher, hollister, michael kors uk, converse pas cher, air jordan, louis vuitton, scarpe hogan, ray ban uk, nike blazer pas cher, guess pas cher, sac vanessa bruno, hermes pas cher

11:19 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

mont blanc pens, canada goose, uggs outlet, p90x workout, reebok shoes, chi flat iron, babyliss, soccer jerseys, valentino shoes, instyler ionic styler, insanity workout, bottega veneta, north face jackets, ugg soldes, canada goose outlet, beats headphones, hollister, uggs outlet, soccer shoes, new balance outlet, asics shoes, abercrombie and fitch, mcm handbags, wedding dresses, ugg boots, canada goose outlet, lululemon outlet, ugg outlet, celine handbags, birkin bag, replica watches, nike roshe, nfl jerseys, north face jackets, vans outlet, nike trainers, ugg, ghd, ferragamo shoes, canada goose outlet, mac cosmetics, ugg boots, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, herve leger, nike huarache, uggs on sale, jimmy choo shoes, marc jacobs outlet

11:22 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

links of london uk, swarovski jewelry, moncler, pandora uk, canada goose, supra shoes, ray ban, timberland shoes, hollister, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, thomas sabo uk, coach outlet, vans, gucci, hollister canada, parajumpers outlet, oakley, canada goose, moncler, swarovski uk, montre femme, louis vuitton canada, moncler, wedding dress, uggs canada, converse shoes, air max, lancel, toms outlet, juicy couture outlet, hollister clothing, moncler, baseball bats, pandora charms, louboutin, ralph lauren, replica watches, converse, ugg, moncler outlet, canada goose, karen millen, iphone 6 case, moncler, nike air max, pandora jewelry, canada goose pas cher

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home