SmallIslandGirl

just a chick from Trinidad writing about her life on a small island but with big dreams all the same.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Party Animal.................

I was going to blog about the party on Saturday talk about how much of a good time I had and tell you how much respect I have for Allison Hinds she gave a great performance her ability to wine and stop is amazing I can tell you how Rupee was great and he said somebody grabbed his totie (term for his privates) when he was reaching into the audience real funny I can tell you that Destra looked great can't wait for my abs to look like hers she busted a hole in her pants and had to stop performing to change it but something has been on my mind that happened that night and this is my only way of dealing with it by writing who knows I might delete this post after but I have to get it out.

One of my girlfriends did something that I am confused about I think she crossed a line lastnight.

This friend she has gone thru a transformation in the space of a year she was depressed for a while she would cry at the drop of a hat and she loosed some weight did a make over started going out and its the happiest I have ever seen her.

I find myself having to defend her constantly my sister and I had a disagreement over her because of the way she dresses my thing is whatever makes her happy we women like to judge each other too much I think when we should support each other instead.

Anyway last night we picked her up and we all were heading to the concert then since we were so early she suggested that we stopped at this new bar on the avenue called the Crowbar we sat and chat since we were not drinking alcohol I tried a Red Bull suppose to give you energy still waiting for it to work and the next thing you know she says she is not going to the concert with us she made other plans and she sold her ticket outside the venue and some guy in an expensive car pulled up and picked her up and she left and of course my other girlfriend was pissed me as I said was all whatever makes her happy not that I was condoning her behavior and to make things worse when the concert was over she called to ask for a ride home and my girlfriend told her she should get the guy to take her home instead and now I had to promise my other girlfriend that I will not invite her out with us again you see she well we are all married and she thinks we can get into a lot of trouble because she might be horning (trini term for cheating )her husband and you all know that I am not a good liar she put us in a very uncomfortable spot my thing is if you want to cheat on your spouse don't involve a third party of course I had to tell my husband and he agrees with my other friend that we should stay away from her and her dangerous game me I am not so sure we all I think are rushing to judgment again we don't know what she did with the guy maybe it was an innocent date I don't know I have spent the better part of this day thinking about this whole mess.

The thing is I am putting the party animal back into his box and packing him away for a while maybe until after mid term exams so we won't be liming at all unless Prince decides to come to Trinidad I'm good until then but I have to do something I would hate to drop a friend because of me judging her I have no way of knowing what goes on inside her marriage maybe this is her way of dealing with whatever it is. I should just ask her not to repeat something like this or be angry with her because of the position she put me in I just don't know.

13 Comments:

Blogger Mad Bull said...

Ok, heres my fifty cents. Don't judge her too poorly for what happened. People cheat for various reasons, and she probably had hers.
What I think though is that she shouldn't have used you guys to trick her husband. I think you need to talk to her about that, not in an angry way, but just tell her that she must not do that again, and explain why it isn't a good idea.
Hey, not every relationship was made in heaven, you hear. Some are better split asunder. Maybe hers is one of those.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Mad Bull said...

Oh, and I wouldn't fool myself... Its highly unlikely that she isn't horning her husband.

10:39 PM  
Blogger smallislandgirl said...

I hear you mad bull.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Jdid said...

i doan wanta know if i gettin horn lol. for the record we bajans duz use dat word too lol

i agree with mad bull's comments.

1:41 PM  
Blogger smallislandgirl said...

jdid I thought it was a trini thing I wonder where it came from though?

6:47 PM  
Blogger Yamfoot said...

"Friend, what was that all about that night of the concert?"

ask her that and see what she says, then take the conversation from there.

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Canned Food information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

5:33 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

christian louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, true religion, coach outlet, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, nike outlet, polo ralph lauren, ray ban outlet, nike free, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton handbags, louis vuitton, cheap oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, chanel handbags, tiffany and co jewelry, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, oakley vault, prada outlet, michael kors outlet online, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, coach outlet store online, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet online, nike air max, michael kors handbags, longchamp outlet online, kate spade outlet online, burberry outlet online, longchamp handbags, kate spade outlet, jordan shoes, red bottom shoes, longchamp outlet, tory burch outlet online, coach outlet, louis vuitton outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, tiffany jewelry

11:14 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, vans pas cher, lululemon, lacoste pas cher, nike air max, air max, abercrombie and fitch, timberland, nike free pas cher, sac michael kors, louis vuitton uk, north face, new balance pas cher, barbour, north face pas cher, tn pas cher, nike roshe run, burberry pas cher, hollister, ray ban pas cher, nike air force, true religion outlet, ralph lauren, mulberry, nike air max, oakley pas cher, nike free, longchamp, chaussure louboutin, nike roshe, michael kors canada, air max pas cher, true religion jeans, sac louis vuitton, longchamp pas cher, hollister, michael kors uk, converse pas cher, air jordan, louis vuitton, scarpe hogan, ray ban uk, nike blazer pas cher, guess pas cher, sac vanessa bruno, hermes pas cher

11:19 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

mont blanc pens, canada goose, uggs outlet, p90x workout, reebok shoes, chi flat iron, babyliss, soccer jerseys, valentino shoes, instyler ionic styler, insanity workout, bottega veneta, north face jackets, ugg soldes, canada goose outlet, beats headphones, hollister, uggs outlet, soccer shoes, new balance outlet, asics shoes, abercrombie and fitch, mcm handbags, wedding dresses, ugg boots, canada goose outlet, lululemon outlet, ugg outlet, celine handbags, birkin bag, replica watches, nike roshe, nfl jerseys, north face jackets, vans outlet, nike trainers, ugg, ghd, ferragamo shoes, canada goose outlet, mac cosmetics, ugg boots, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, herve leger, nike huarache, uggs on sale, jimmy choo shoes, marc jacobs outlet

11:23 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

links of london uk, swarovski jewelry, moncler, pandora uk, canada goose, supra shoes, ray ban, timberland shoes, hollister, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, thomas sabo uk, coach outlet, vans, gucci, hollister canada, parajumpers outlet, oakley, canada goose, moncler, swarovski uk, montre femme, louis vuitton canada, moncler, wedding dress, uggs canada, converse shoes, air max, lancel, toms outlet, juicy couture outlet, hollister clothing, moncler, baseball bats, pandora charms, louboutin, ralph lauren, replica watches, converse, ugg, moncler outlet, canada goose, karen millen, iphone 6 case, moncler, nike air max, pandora jewelry, canada goose pas cher

11:28 PM  
Blogger dong dong said...

201510.27dongdong
cheap ugg boots
ray-ban sunglasses,ray ban sunglasses,ray bans,rayban,ray ban wayfarer,raybans,ray ban glasses,ray ban aviators,ray ban clubmaster,ray ban eyeglasses,cheap ray bans,ray bans sunglasses,ray ban aviator,ray bands,fake ray bans,ray ban prescription glasses,ray ban outlet,ray ban canada,ray ban sunglasses sale,ray ban sale
hermes outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
michael kors bags
jordan shoes
Coach Diaper Bag Outlet
football jerseys cheap
Canada Goose Outlet,Canada Goose Outlet Online,Canada Goose Clearance
Michael Kors Handbags Clearance Outlet
Official Coach Online Factory Sale
Louis Vuitton Neverfull Tote Bag
New Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Online
toms outlet
Cheap Ray Ban Wayfarer
ugg outlet
hollister clothing
Outlet Michael Kors Sale Online
canada goose jackets
michael kors uk
Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Sale
michael kors outlet
michale kors outlet
Jordan Concords Low And High
mihchael kors bag
nike football,airmax,nike free 3.0,nike air huarache,nike womens shoes,nike free run womens
Louis Vuitton Purses For Cheap
canada goose jackets
Abercrombie and Fitch Store
Louis Vuitton Canada Official Site
Abercrombie and Fitch Women's Clothing
Montblanc Pen Refills Outlet
authentic louis vuitton handbags

6:45 AM  
Blogger mmjiaxin said...

ray ban sunglasses
air jordan 13
michael kors handbags outlet
chanel handbags outlet
mulberry bags
cheap wedding dresses
herve leger dresses
cheap nfl jersey
ralph lauren outlet
nfl jersey wholesale
tiffany and co
tory burch outlet online
michael kors online outlet
coach outlet store
michael kors handbags sale
burberry outlet store
true religion jeans
beats by dre
ugg clearance
coach outlet
north face outlet
nike roshe
ugg outlet
nike running shoes
north face outlet
snow boots
burberry outlet sale
ralph lauren outlet
mm1224

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home