SmallIslandGirl

just a chick from Trinidad writing about her life on a small island but with big dreams all the same.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

OH EMILY

So because of this huricane I missed blogging yesterday and my girl JAG sweetheart that she is left me a surprise thank you girl you made my day.

This is for that bad man driving that 100 year old Toyota this morning who decided to drive thru a puddle of water and wet me on my way to work bad bad man karma is going to get you.
This is for the good man who held the taxi door for me this morning and paid for me when he saw what happened I don't know you but you are a good good man and karma is going to reward you.

So I left home 30 minutes before my DH and I am here at work and he had to return home because there is flooding everywhere and I might be stuck here but I am not complaining because I can catch up on my reading, yes like a girl running I am a blogaholic.

My thoughts and prays are with those people affected by Emily and Abeni I hope you are ok I understand its heading your way.

9 Comments:

Blogger Scratchie said...

Good to know you are OK. Abeni is fine...probably not even damp from the showers.... :) Saw her online today.

2:07 PM  
Blogger smallislandgirl said...

Great thanks for letting me know Scratchie.

2:45 PM  
Blogger JaG said...

;-)

7:20 PM  
Blogger Abeni said...

Am fine as is most of SVG.(Thanks for the love)Emily treated us very well.

7:41 PM  
Blogger A Girl Running said...

LOL thanks for the mention. By recovery from blogging only lasted a few days!

How nice of the guy to hold the taxi door and pay for you.....

I have not heard a lot about Emily but what I have heard makes it sound very frightening

1:57 AM  
Blogger Xianjun Ranqin said...

qihang0926,cheap uggs boots
nike roshe runs
jordans for sale
timberland uk
hermes belt
hollister uk
ugg boots clearance
adidas shoes
abercrombie
supra shoes
prada outlet
p90x workouts
ralph lauren outlet
air max
oakley sunglasses
kobe bryant shoes
louis vuitton borse
michael kors outlet
toms outlet
nike store uk
mcm outlet
hermes uk
cheap oakleys
canada goose uk
air force 1
gucci outlet
toms shoes
ugg boots sale
retro jordans
tod's shoes
jordan pas cher
nike cortez
ed hardy uk
sac longchamp pliage
nike huarache
canada goose outlet
q

5:27 AM  
Blogger mmjiaxin said...

cyber monday 2015
fitflops outlet sale
moncler outlet
michael kors outlet
fitflop sale
adidas wings shoes
canada goose jackets
moncler outlet store
mulberry handbags
coach handbags outlet
nike free uk
oakley sunglasses wholesale
north face jackets
air max 90
ferragamo outlet
coach outlet online
lacoste shirts
ray ban outlet
ugg outlet uk
uggs outlet
mm1224

11:05 PM  
Blogger Hua Cai said...

ugg outlet
christian louboutin outlet
kobe bryants shoes
tiffany and co
tiffany jewellery
mulberry outlet
ed hardy clothing
ugg outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
ralph lauren pas cher
adidas nmd
air force 1 shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
uggs on sale
tods outlet online
lebron james shoes
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses
cheap soccer jerseys
links of london
iphone case
fitflops sale
ugg boots on sale
michael kors outlet
hollister shirts
ralph lauren polo
cazal sunglasses
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
ugg boots
soccer jerseys
moncler outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
reebok outlet store
20160909caihuali

3:08 AM  
Blogger jeje said...

timberland outlet
michael kors purses
adidas neo shoes
nike huarache sale
adidas neo
adidas ultra boost
huarache shoes
irving shoes
michael jordan shoes
chrome hearts

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home