SmallIslandGirl

just a chick from Trinidad writing about her life on a small island but with big dreams all the same.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Friendship....

I am spending the day again with my "tabanca" friend Lordy I have tears in my eyes already he gives me stories about his love life and even though R U Serious says that a man and a woman can't be friends we have been friends for 7 years now and I am not interested in sleeping with him one, because I am married and two, because he is a ho just kidding, but he was telling me about some 20 something year old girl who just came over to his house and undressed in front of him and he can't believe that his you know what reacted the way it did for an old man.

Yes we talk like that he trys to shock me with his stories he believes that his girlfriend and his age must not add up to 70 and he's 40 so you know he is in for trouble if he keeps this up but you can't tell a person how to live there life all you could do is be there for them and tell them when they are making a fool of themselves but he doesn't take me on at all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Abeni said...

Well one my best friends is a guy and its all platonic.Its just that so many people have difficulty believing me so I just let them think what they will

6:24 PM  
Blogger A Girl Running said...

he sounds great. Some of my best friends were guys

11:01 PM  
Blogger Scratchie said...

My best friend is female and like you we ain't going down the sex route at all. We've been friends for 15 years. We talk about everything.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Jdid said...

some of my best friends are female too and i dont believe the whole you cant be friends thing

11:32 AM  
Blogger mmjiaxin said...

abercrombie and fitch
true religion outlet
fitflops clearance
mulberry outlet,mulberry handbags outlet
mulberry handbags sale
nike air max
longchamp handbags
oakley outlet store
swarovski crystal
michael kors factory store
prada outlet
beats headphones
pandora outlet
nike outlet store
nike free
kate spade uk
designer handbags,handbags outlet,cheap handbags,purses and handbags,wholesale handbags,designer bags,bags outlet,handbags wholesale,cheap purses,discount handbags,handbags sale,wholesale purses,handbags and purses,designer purses
michael kors wallet sale
true religion canada
fitflops sale
mm1224

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home