SmallIslandGirl

just a chick from Trinidad writing about her life on a small island but with big dreams all the same.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Manna

My husband woke me up today with an envelope next to my pillow and it was my income tax returns from 2002 I have been waiting for this cheque for ages I always file on time I filed this in april 2003 and I thought that I would never see it and now I am totally confused as to what to do with it.

What to do? what to do? what to do?

I can go to NY and visit my girlfriend who has been feeling low, I could save it but I save so much already, I could pay down on a car with it maybe if I have a car in the garage I will be motivated to get my licence or I could go visit my in-laws in DC they haven't seen their grandson in a while.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I had an envelope full of money to spend on whatever I wanted!!

JaG @ work

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home