SmallIslandGirl

just a chick from Trinidad writing about her life on a small island but with big dreams all the same.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Happy

It doesn't take much to make me happy...

1. DH pinching me on my butt or hugging me from behind

2. Tony writing about chicks and life in LA

3. JaG putting up new pictures of JaB

4. My son being a smart alec and telling his dad that he prefers me to do his
homework with him because I don't yell haha (that happened yesterday)

5. Making a meal and there are no left overs

6. Talking on the phone or liming with my girlfriend

7. Going to the public library in Port of Spain

8. Warm apple pie with a scope of vanilla icecream on the side

9. Finding money in your bank account when you thought you spent it all (happened on saturday)

10.The new radio station 107.7fm

11. Going to the mailbox and not finding any bills

1 Comments:

Blogger smallislandgirl said...

Hey there you just got your first coments from me...

Good blog by the way

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home